Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Need a quick make?

I don't know about you but sometimes when I haven't sewn for a while I need a quick make. Something not too daunting or mind boggling, which can easily be made in a short amount of time!
I needed this last week and after a burst of inspiration from Pinterest and a quick search I found a great tutorial for a small tissue cover from A Spoonful of Sugar. It's a great tutorial with quick results and a cute finish at the end. I prefer this style of tissue cover with the slightly overlapped cover rather than the centre opening to prevent the tissues from popping out!! I also used this as an excuse to use my Flatter by Soak spray just because I love the smell of the fig spray!
So if you want a quick and cute make I totally recommend this, makes those plastic packs of tissues look so much better!




No comments: